Information on preferential tickets
Questions regarding use
- Do I need a ticket when I visit?
- yes. We will hold your tickets on the day. Please be careful not to forget this.
In addition, we will guide you by comparing the ticket you have with the information.
When making a reservation, please enter the [issuing store name] and [ticket number] written on the back of the ticket.
- Is there a smoking area?
- I'm sorry. All seats in our restaurant are non-smoking.
- Do they have a dress code?
- There is a dress code only during dinner time.
Please refrain from coming to the store wearing light clothing (sandals, tank tops, shorts, etc.).
- Is it possible to bring children?
- Afternoon tea time and private plans also welcome families with children and mothers' groups.
Dinner time course reservations are limited to guests of junior high school age or older.
If you have a dinner ticket, you can also use the afternoon tea time instead.
Questions regarding reservations
- Until when can I make a reservation?
- Reservations are accepted for the following periods.
[Dining reservation] ...Up to one month in advance from today
[Private room with terrace]...until 2 months from today
- Can I reserve a private room online?
- I'm sorry. In order to provide better service, we would like to ask you for details directly.
For reservations for 11 or more people other than private plans, please contact us directly at the phone number below.
Questions regarding cancellation/changes
- Can I cancel or change the number of people?
- Cancellations and changes to the number of people are accepted up to the day before.
*Cancellation fees will apply if you cancel on the day or change the number of people.
- What should I do if I'm late coming to the store?
- If you will be delayed for more than 15 minutes, please contact us immediately.
*If you do not arrive for more than 30 minutes without contacting us, your reservation will be cancelled.